Substances that alter the quantifiable concentration of analytes or alter the binding of antibodies may potentially interfere with immunoassays. The prevalence of interferences is generally lower in assays containing blocking agents, which neutralize or inhibit interferences. Interference detection may involve the use of a different assay or quantification before and after treatment with additional blocking reagents.
The increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and the increase in the aging population across the world are factors that are expected to increase the need for biochemical testing for chronic disease management. The increase in the aging population is likely to increase the demand for diagnostic kits and reagents for the detection of age-related diseases as well as other chronic diseases. This is expected to drive the immunoassay interference blocker market over the forecast period of 2021 to 2031.
Request for copy of report: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/24343
Governments around the world are supporting the growth of specialty medical diagnostic reagents, further driving research and development. Immunoassay interference blocking kits and reagents play a vital role in preventing unnecessary interferences generated when performing an immunoassay-based disease detection test. Hence, an increase in the growth of immunoassay interference blockers has been observed due to the increase in government support and funding.
Major immunoassay interference blocker manufacturers have been focusing on expansion and new product launch programs to increase their consumer base in different geographies.
- In 2019, Bio Rab Laboratories announced the launch of an innovative test to aid in the diagnosis of Lyme disease, with FDA clearance of the bioplex 2200 Lyme total test.
- In 2021, Thermofisher Scientific has planned the expansion of its manufacturing site in the region of Mebane, North Carolina United States.
Know the reporting methodology: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/24343
Key insights from market research
- Antibody interference blockers hold the largest market share compared to other products, with a CAGR of 6.4%. A similar trend is expected to continue, mainly due to their high efficiency and reliable analysis results.
- The application segment is dominated by antibody capture assays with a 39.8% share in 2020, driven by high, precise and accurate results with the least interference achieved via immunoassay interference blockers .
- Academic and research institutes dominated the end-user segment with a share of around 39.5% in 2020. This segment is expected to double by the end of 2031 due to the increasing use of interference blockers from immunoassays in research activities to introduce new applications.
- By region, North America is expected to be the largest regional market with a value share of 33.3% by the end of the forecast period, owing to continued clinical efforts to establish advanced biological diagnostics and new drug discovery in the region.
Get full access to the report: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/24343
“Increasing healthcare R&D spending and government support, continued technological advancements, and growing demand for better diagnostics are driving demand for immunoassay interference blockers,” Persistence analyst says. MarketResearch.
Impact of market consolidation
Considering the consolidation activities in the global market, strategic focus on new product development and research based on advanced interference blockers for immunoassays are some of the major growth strategies of the market players. Leading players are strengthening their product lines through acquisitions and are targeting key and emerging markets.
- In April 2020Bio Rad Laboratories, Inc. announced the commercial launch of its SARS-CoV-2 Total Ab test, a blood-based immunoassay kit to help determine if an individual has developed antibodies against SARS-CoV-2, the virus associated with COVID-19. 19 disease.
The comprehensive research report on the Global Immunoassay Interference Blockers Market contains a detailed analysis of the various key players involved in this market.
Key companies such as Abcam plc, AMS Biotechnology (Europe) Limited, Aviva Systems Biology Corporation, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Meridian Bioscience, Inc., Roche Diagnostics GmbH, Rockland Immunochemicals, Inc., Scantibodies Laboratory, Inc., and Thermo Fisher Scientific are featured in this research study.
What does the report cover?
Persistence Market Research offers a unique perspective and actionable insights into the Immunoassay Interference Blocker market in its latest study, presenting a historical demand assessment from 2016 to 2020 and projections for 2021 to 2031.
The research study is based on product (antibody interference blockers, detection interference blockers, and surface interference blockers), application (sandwich immunoassays, antibody capture assays, competitive ELISA and others) and the end user (biotechnology companies, contract research organizations, universities and research institutes, and molecular diagnostics companies), in seven key regions of the world.
On Persistence Market Research:
Persistence Market Research (PMR), as a third-party research organization, operates through a proprietary fusion of market research and data analytics to help businesses soar high, regardless of the turbulence encountered due to the financial/natural crises.
Persistence Market Research is always ahead of its time. In other words, he presents market solutions by putting himself in the shoes of the companies/customers long before they themselves have a boost in the market. The proactive approach followed by the experts at Persistence Market Research helps companies/clients to get their hands on technical-commercial information in advance, so that the subsequent action plan can be simplified on their part.
Persistence Market Research
USA Sales Office:
305 Broadway, 7th Floor
New York CityNY 10007
United States – Canada Toll Free: 800-961-0353
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit our website: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com
SOURCE Persistence Market Research Pvt. ltd.